Wednesday 11 May 2011

My children, chilled out

I think I'm on a bit of a roll with the Gallery at the moment. Every time I see the week's prompt, I know instantly what I want to do or which existing photo I want to use. This week's prompt is "Chilled Out" - photos of relaxing. Now, this photo has been in my archives for a while - it's nearly a year old - and I was only thinking a while back that I really needed to find an opportunity to use it.

So, it was Spring Bank Holiday weekend last year, and it was raining, and cold for the end of May. I was trying to get something done and the children wanted to watch a film so I put a DVD on for them in the room we call the playroom (which is actually what should be our dining room). I can't remember how it happened, but I found them like this:


I don't think it was quite *that* cold but still, it made for a good photograph - and of course, they were happy to pose for me! These days, Monkey and Missy Woo seem to be permanently on the go and don't seem to have much time for chilling out so it's nice to capture them like this, even if I didn't actually say they could get their duvets down.

1 comment:

  1. Ah you can't beat snuggling up under a duvet to watch tv, true chilling out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails