Monday 20 June 2011

Meal Planning Monday



I can't believe it's another week gone by. Last week's went very well, with more meals from Nick's book My Daddy Cooks. The creamy mushroom and parma ham pasta bake was a particular hit with everyone.

So, time to plan some more meals. As I'm away at Cybermummy this weekend (all thanks to my sponsor Seaworld Parks, I've planned in a few things I can prepare ahead and leave in the fridge. The Italian meatloaf is particularly good for this as it's made in 5 minutes.

Monday - Ham and sweetcorn pizza, carrot sticks, cucumber and tomatoes
Tuesday - Oven baked risotto (from Nick's book)
Wednesday - No cooking
Thursday - Goulash (from Nick's book)
Friday - BBQ ribs (from Nick's book)
Saturday - Italian meatloaf
Sunday - Kept free (possibly takeaway)

A reasonable mix, I think - but no fish! I really must rectify that next week as the children do actually love fish. And of course, I shall not be eating some of those meals - on Friday, I will be eating Italian at Sandy's Meet, Greet and Eat and on Saturday, curry in aid of Gemma's birthday.

Why not pop over to Mrs M's blog for more meal planning entries?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails