Friday 21 December 2012

Swagbucks Challenge - the results

Well, you may remember my previous posts about this. I was taking part in a blogger challenge to see how many Swagbucks I could accumulate in three weeks.

At first view, it seemed good.

On second view, it seemed harder - lots of people signed up which would earn me Swagbucks when they earned their points. However, no-one earned any points for me so that avenue proved fruitless.

But no. There are other ways - shopping (whoops, I'd already done most of it), special offers, taking surveys, searching. That would seem great but there lies a very slow way of earning Swagbucks as you generally earn a couple of points at a time. My progress was very slow indeed.

Needless to say, I haven't won the challenge. I did better than some but nothing like as well as others. To be honest, I didn't really have the time that you need to devote to earning Swagbucks at a decent rate.

Still, I have a reasonable stash which I will turn into something useful.

In a day or two, I will blog my conclusions on Swagbucks and whether I will continue to use it in future.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails