Monday 6 May 2013

Meal Planning Monday - the quick and easy May edition!

Meal Planning Monday

I wasn't really sure what to call this. I thought I'd cobbled it together but there are four new dishes on the plan that I've never cooked before. I was going to make it an empty the freezers/fridges edition but they're pretty empty to start with and only two of the meals have major elements already in. It's all designed to be quick and easy because work is mad and it's nearly new sale day on Saturday, meaning we will probably have takeaway on Saturday night. And Wednesday, I can justify because we're going out early evening and I have a houseful of volunteers coming round at 8pm to stuff bags for said sale.

The plan? Oh yes. I was rambling slightly.

Monday - Sweet potato, spinach and goats' cheese quesadillas (recipe is similar, not exactly the same)
Tuesday - Zesty haddock with crushed potatoes and peas
Wednesday - Egg, chips and beans
Thursday - Sandwiches
Friday - Chicken, pancetta and mushroom stew
Saturday - keeping free
Sunday - Greek lamb filo pie (made with beef mince!)

So it's looking quite good. How is your week shaping up?

Click on the badge above to get to Mrs M's Meal Planning Monday linky.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails