Monday 17 June 2013

Meal Planning Monday - the quiet mid-Summer week edition!

Meal Planning MondaySo, I'm writing this after a weekend where my feet barely touched the ground. We went to a family wedding on Saturday, which was fabulous, and on Sunday, they held a day after party at their house. No time for anything and in the build up, I baked a cake which I decorated on Sunday lunchtime before taking over to Blackpool.

Back to normal this week. Nothing particularly unusual is happening, and I am very glad of that. We do, however, still have children doing five different after school activities between them, three of which are on the same day! They are finishing football this week though so as of next week, we'll  be down to four. Hurrah. My meal plan in response to this comprise a few easy peasy meals, and I've picked a couple of things to use up things in my freezer.

This is what we're having.

Monday- Sausages, sweet potato mash and onion relish (with broccoli not courgette)
Tuesday - Sloppy Joe bake
Wednesday - Warm smoked mackerel and new potato salad
Thursday - Sandwiches
Friday - Baked aubergines with cannellini beans
Saturday - Pea and spring onion tart
Sunday - Roast beef with salads

Don't forget if you need more of a meal planning fix, there are more entries to be found at Mrs M's, which you can find by clicking the badge above.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails