Monday 19 August 2013

Meal Planning Monday - a half a week holiday edition!

Meal Planning MondayA lot of this week will look horribly familiar. Some of last week's again got carried over, thanks to some last minute changes of plan. This is good because I want to minimise what I buy this week as we are going to Devon on Friday and I want to use what is in my fridge. Actually, I did the weekly shop on Sunday and I bought no fresh meat for the week and a lot of things to eat and drink during the journey down. As we're leaving on Friday, there's only 4 meals to plan.

This is our (half) week.

Monday - Chicken and sweet potato curry
Tuesday - Lentil and aubergine bake
Wednesday - Chipotle bean chilli with baked eggs
Thursday - Calzones with various fillings (for which read whatever we have left in the fridge!)

There will be no Meal Planning Monday from me next week as holidays demand more flexible meal plans (and it will be nothing special!).

Click on the badge above to discover Mrs M's linky with more Meal Planning Monday loveliness.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails