Monday 9 September 2013

Meal Planning Monday - the back to school edition!

Meal Planning MondayToday is the first day of school for the children. It seems like ages ago since they were last at school, but also it seems to have flown. For weeks, I have had "Lay in darkened room" written in my square for today. It's not been that bad really but boy, they are ready for school again and thankfully, both raring to go.

In my attempt to be uber-organised, I got my meal plan done yesterday. And my shopping is already in the cupboards. This means I am raring to go myself once I have done the school run because I have a busy week (when don't I?!). I'm off to Coventry for work on Friday, to our big annual event and AGM and I'm presenting one workshop and helping in another. I have one set of slides to do and possibly another set to edit for someone else. Sheesh. Add to that all the little stuff that gets put on hold for summer holidays and you'll see what I mean. Consequently, I'm sitting here typing this about to plan my week out once I've shared my meal plan with you.

This therefore is what we're having.

Monday - Cheesy polenta with sausage ragout
Tuesday - Keema with peas and mini naan
Wednesday - Pizza pie
Thursday - Sandwiches
Friday - Pasta with something (Husband is cooking!)
Saturday - Tomato and chorizo rice
Sunday - Hoisin chicken wings, corn cobs and rice

Being organised this week involves me actually remembering to link up to Mrs M's linky, which you can find by clicking on the badge above, where you will find many more meal plans more exciting than mine.

Have a good week.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails