Monday 25 November 2013

Meal Planning Monday - the winter blues edition!

Meal Planning MondaySo I had a week off last week but didn't stop. When I wasn't doing things out of the house, I was trying to sort out the spare room and spent most of the week shredding, it seemed. It's done now but I didn't get half of the things I wanted to get done in order to get ready for Christmas.

I have a stack of things to do and so I'm a bit dreading this week. Christmas prep, work, baking and so it goes on. I feel like I have a dose of the winter blues. I seriously need to give myself a kick.

Anyway, I have made a plan but it's taken me hours. So I'd better share it with you, hadn't I?

Monday - Slow cooker hutspot with Swedish meatballs
Tuesday - Lamb, coconut and mango pilau
Wednesday - Mushroom soup
Thursday - Slow cooker butter chicken
Friday - Keeping free (school Christmas fair)
Saturday - Meatball pasta bake (Monkey is allegedly cooking this)
Sunday - Winging it.

Hopefully, next week will be calmer. Some hope, I feel.

Don't forget - Mrs M host the linky where you can find a myriad of meal plans.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails