Monday 24 March 2014

Meal Planning Monday - the mad March edition!

Meal Planning MondayWhen do I ever post serene ones? Life is never simple when you have children at school, it seems. This week, we have a day off for the teacher's strike to deal with - I cannot complain as we have been largely untouched by strike days in the time they've been at school. On top of that, all their usual activities - cricket, dancing, swimming - and somewhere in all that, I have work to do.

Anyway, one thing stays constant - my meal plan is done and the shopping done yesterday, by virtue of the fact Missy Woo went to a party at Blackpool Zoo and I went food shopping whilst she was there, rather than me pay £10.50 to go round with her. As I had a spare 3 hours (yes, 3) I headed to the nearest supermarket with a cafe, wrote my shopping list and away I went. I love starting the week feeling organised!

So, here's what we are eating

Monday - Vegetable pie (no recipe link as I'm making it up based on a couple of recipes)
Tuesday - Slow cooker beef massaman curry
Wednesday - Pizza
Thursday - Sandwiches
Friday - Honey mustard pork
Saturday - Chicken and mushroom tagliatelle
Sunday - Mother's Day. I'm not planning to cook!

That is it. Oh yes it is. But you might want to mosey over to the home of the lovely Mrs M. Click badge above to find more coherent meal planning posts than this.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails