Monday 21 April 2014

Meal Planning Monday - the oh heck I haven't blogged yet edition!

Meal Planning MondayThis Easter lark has thrown me out. I have a meal plan, I have a shopping list but I forgot to blog about it. This therefore is a very rushed post.

We're back to normal as of Tuesday, although it is husband's birthday on Thursday although we are only getting pizza in as we are away the May bank holiday weekend and want to save our pennies for there.

Here is our week in meals.

Monday ­­- Zingy chicken stirfry 
Tuesday - Sweet potato and ginger soup
Wednesday - Fish and chips
Thursday - Takeaway pizza
Friday - Meatballs and mash
Saturday - Curry lentil stew with tomatoes
Sunday - Keeping free for now

More meal planning over at Mrs M's. Badge top right takes you there.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails